Friday, June 4, 2010

Thoughts and Highlights from Patti aka Tim Tam!

It all started for me when we were in the airport and I lost the video camera! But know worries we found it! New Zealand was BEAutiful! and even more beautiful than me and Eric missing the ferry. The best part about New Zealand were the people we met and my host mom EMMA!! Love her! It was weird having everyone drive on the left side of the road. The teams we played were such sweet girls. Oh yeah and just to let everyone know i fell in LOVE on the trip. His name is TIM TAM :) .... and yes it is a chocolate cookie and yes it is know my nick name hahah.

Samoa was incredible! The humidity was something I wasn't prepared for but it was a life changing experience that I will never forget! Living with my host family was amazing. I love them so much! The highlights for me were to see the people live and love with all they had! The people were examples to me and being able to serve them was a blessing in my life. The testimony meeting at the end of the trip was unforgettable and brought our team closer. Over all this trip was the best trip EVA!!! and I'm so thankful for the people who made it possible and the people I was able to share it with! :)

Love, Patti












No comments:

Post a Comment