Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 4... May 8, 2010

Hello world! well today was our swap-meet day, (a day i've been looking forward too) and i spent way too much money! yay! ....which reminds me- I need to work on my barganing skills. It was even better than expected because it felt like I was back home in California- due to the excessive Lakers and Raiders apparal. Who knew New Zealanders were Lakers fans...? (I would like to take this moment to shout out to my boy Kobe....wazzup boo?) Anyway, the only thing better than the clothes was the FOOD! If you've never had a Samoan pancake, then i feel sorry for you. ive never had greasier food in my life, and it was delicious. After that we drove to Hamilton, and finaly met our host familia. (yay!) After that (yes theres more), we went to a pro-rugby game. The game was very long, very cold, and had very good looking players. So in other words it was worth every second (shout out to #4! mmmm hmmm). After all the yelling, and cow-belling we got home, had some Tim-Tam slams (my first time- it changed my life), and went to sleep in our comfortable beds. Welp everyone thats about it! each day is better than the next.

signing out from Hamilton -Lanni O









No comments:

Post a Comment