Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Highlights from the Princess...

Wow! This trip was, simply stated... AMAZING! To start New Zealand is one of the most beautiful places! Going to the black sand beach was so fun (even if it was swarmed with birds). The teams we got to play were so nice and it was so fun to get to compete with them and talk to them afterward. Driving along in New Zealand and seeing the green fields and singing at the top of our lungs, playing car games, was such a fun time. Our team is extraordinary!

I love these girls with all my heart! These are friendships that last a life time. Being able to share these memories with them is so special!
 
Samoa was a whole different experience. Playing "Santa Clause" as coach called it was one of the definite highlights. Just seeing the happiness and excitement in the peoples faces was so sweet. This trip definitely made me think back to the blessing I have at home and remember to be thankful for all that I do have. The beaches in Samoa were incredible and the snorkeling was so fun! But the thing I'll remember most was the people's lives that we were able to touch.
I could go on and on about this trip but mostly I just want to thank Coach and the people who helped make this trip a reality! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES!!!!

XOXO Dani "Princess"














No comments:

Post a Comment