Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finale... by KB

I've had some time to sit and think about what I should say to sum up the trip. I'm not sure how to put in words how i feel about it all. To say it was "amazing" and "the best trip ever" couldn't paint the picture for those reading adequately enough. I could "ditto" everything Garf said in her summary. In fact, I will. I wish i could copy and paste my 42 pages of journal entries I wrote on the trip onto the blog but I'm sure everyone would get bored. For the most part, everything we have done has been shared in one way or another; But the feelings, emotions, and spirit I felt on the trip (as well as everyone else in attendance) is unreal. I will leave with this. The gospel is the same across the world, relationships are far more important then any "thing" or souvenir, and family is everything. So, I will fall victim to the cliche by saying that it really was "the best trip ever".

Lovelovelove,
Kayli Lynn :)
xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment